We have had the good fortune of being supported by many of our neighbors and Haddon Heights’ residents through donations. Donations are received at our yearly Open House each January in the Municipal Building. The following is a list of benefactors who gave us their permission to display their names and businesses.
The Haddon Heights Train Station is the centerpiece of the Borough of Haddon Heights. We, the Delaware and Susquehanna Model Railroad Club members, are only the caretakers. It is your station and your history that we are maintaining.
- Alper Enterprises
- Ronald L. Batory
- Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Gutsmuth Family
- Haddon Heights Borough
- Robert D. Hubbard Consulting Engineers
- Jules Ermel (in memoriam)
- Leisuretowne Civic League of Southampton, NJ
- West Jersey Chapter, National Railway Historical Society
- Westfield Architects